Saturday, January 31, 2009

tracy

If you were here, I would pull you in my office by the hand, close the door and push you up aganst it. I would grab you by the back of the head and pull your mouth to mine, maybe a little to hard at first. My tounge seeking out the smooth surface of yours, enjoying it's softness before it reacts and they begin there little wrestling match. I stop just for a second so I can bite your bottum lip and as you react I grab a handful of hair and pull your head back your mouth open, I spit in your mouth and immediatley stick my tounge back in to retreave it. Your lips are all wet, I can't get enough of them,the taste of your mouth, the heat, It's an all out feeding frenzy. The zipper on your jeans hurts, but I can't stop rubbing aganst you, the heat so encoraging. Our lips getting a little numb, a little swollen. just makes me want to kiss you more and more.

xxx