Friday, January 23, 2009

monkey man


I've been spending far to much time masturbating. I get up at 9:00am and usually leave for work around 2:00pm, I usually manage to do it 3 or 4 times in that time span. This is not good for my productivity. I often wonder why I can be such a perve. There are many factors I'm sure but I always wonder about one thing in particular, my testicles. When I was 6 I mouthed off to two drunk teenagers that were bothering me and my friends, as a result one of them held me down while the other one repeatidly kicked me in the balls till I passed out. I had to go to the hospital and had to take drugs for a few months. My left testy is half the size of my right one. I think the kicking or the drugs jump started my adolescence at 6. I started jerking off at 6. I remember the first time I came, I freaked out for half a second, I thought I had broken something. So perhaps shooting a load at such a young age and becoming obsessed with Playboy and Club at such a young age has contributed to my overall freakiness to some degree. I've been very lucky though, women like to fuck me, but even with all the fine feminine poltitude hanging all over my bod in congluetness(JJ walker)I masturbate all the time. It's just something I do, alot. I will continue to analize why I am such a perve, keep you posted.

Just for the record, many years later, one of those teenagers was beat so badly he spent six months in the hospital. A year after that it happened again, poor guy.

1 comment:

xTx said...

seriously?

except for the beating part, we have a lot in common.

i think i started masturbating about that age too.

never quite sure why...like if i was molested or something. maybe kids can just be more sexulized than others?? i dont know. anyway. baba booey