Saturday, January 24, 2009

and a fine day for cleavage it has been


I was jerking off today, oh what a surprise, and I heard something out side the window, it was my nextdoor neighbor cleaning her yard. She's not a hottie, but she's very cute in a librarian kind of way and has big boobs and when she's working outside she bends over a lot exposing a lovely line of cleavage. Although I didn't look out the window at her while getting off, it made it all the more exciting that she was there. I imagined her sneaking up to the window and watching me, getting all wet, reaching into her pants and fingering her self. I imagined how soaking wet her hand is sliding two finger's in and out of her swollen, hot pussy. Knocking her glass's off, licking her lips, spreading her legs apart so she can reach in a little deeper.The tension builds, she's biting her bottom lip to keep quiet, her legs are starting to quiver, her underware is soaked. Ah yes!

I went outside afterwards to get the mail, we chit chatted for a moment. Yup I would definitely fuck her gladly.

2 comments:

xTx said...

u perv.

ha.

the thought of you jerking off...

well, let's just say...

naw..let's not...

xig said...

"naw..let's not..."

I like when you tease.