Friday, March 19, 2010

can't be that hard


I've been trying to gain some perspective, I imagine this is coming from seeing a little light on the other side of a broken heart that's left me a little bare. I feel striped down, left for dead at the side of the road with no map.. Trying to view it logically it's not like a project I can scrap and start over, my soul I mean. If I stop feeding it the way I have can it be clean again? If I stop picking the scabs off will it heal shiny and glistening? My dreams have changed, I now long to live a very simple life, happy content, God what I would give to be content. I would love to think from A to B to C, but I'm not wired that way. All fragmentation gone, just one me, wouldn't that be lovely. I'm not stupid, I know the world is an ugly place but I see people who find the beauty in it, I want to be one of those people. Perspective, can you spare some?

No comments: