Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blind as a bat today.


Got up and went to the bank, girl at the atm could have asked me for anything, I would have given it to her. I was driving by Burlingt@n Coat Factory, stoped to see if they had any good hoodys, holy fuck, everything had some kind of print or some kind of shit on it, awful shit.Then I went grocery shopping, much flirting to be had, wasn't really in the mood. Asked the girl in the dairy section where the Black eyed peas might be, on tour she said. Onion bagels, chive cream cheese, yeah baby! Yaki soba something noodles, hot sausage, Raviolis, green beans(dogs), Chili cheese Fritos(my crack), cole slaw, bag of cuties--good to go.The Smoothie place was next, infested with annoying women in work out outfits, best to ignore. Taking the girls out for a walk now. One more week before GF comes home, it's been a long month. Fuck forgot asprin!

1 comment:

xTx said...

i hope you and your hand are holding up okay.

xo