Friday, November 13, 2009

surrogate yummy


I walk in the strip club, ignoring my friends, I look for the one that reminds me of you, There you sit in a dark corner as if waiting just for me. My buddy passe's me and heads straight for her, "Thirty minute VIP for the old man young lady!" She takes me to a private room and pushes me down on a couch, raising one leg up so her ankle is by my ear she leans in close, "What's it gonna be Birthday Boy?" I pull out my phone and play her the sound of your voice,"Do you understand?" Her eyes grow wide, she licks her lips,"yeah baby I get it." hot and breathy in my ear. She rips open my shirt and digs in deep, opening up my chest like a trained surgeon. Holding my pounding heart in her hand, caressing it like my cock she begins tattooing your name across it in delicate black letters. When she finishes closing me up, we kiss long and slow, she licks the stitches and bounds away. "Happy Happy Birthday Baby!"

3 comments:

xTx said...

1. i love that picture.
2. this was great.
3. happy birthday.

Sayu Tera said...

breast milk and eggs, the fodder of puny androids

Sayu Tera said...

but damn I love your writing and writhing