Thursday, December 18, 2008

boredomwhoredom



You wanna fuck?

I do and you?

I do but I need some props cause I really don't wanna be me fucking you, k?

k. What do you need to get this thing moving?

I want Japanese twins with clear blue candy colored strap on cocks DP'n you while I fuck there faces till snot pours out there nose's, as they simultaneously punch me in the mouth until the adrenaline caused by the taste of blood, overtakes any other sensation that I am feeling.

That sounds a little complicated, do you know some twins that would do that?

Yes, they are in the closet fingering each other. I lied, no I don't. I don't wanna
fuck you right now.

Fine, I'm going into the kitchen and explore the vegetable's in the fridge.

Fine, I'm gonna go jerk off on your mothers picture and then go vomit while I hate myself.

1 comment:

xTx said...

that was SOOO good!
loved it!