Tuesday, November 18, 2008



Right, so it's an a d d wack morning, I can't concentrare on one thing while stroking it. My desktop is on, which has two monitors, and right next to that is my laptop. On the laptop is a movie with a blonde feathered hair latino girl, she's thin but curvy and has large breasts, and such a sweet face. She's just doing a slow strip and touching herself alot. I also like this clip because it looks like it's shot in the same hotel room as another clip I like with a black haired mexican girl that I like.


On monitor one is a gg g movie with this girl named sara, either she is getting fucked very hard by two, three, four, five guys or she's getting cummed on by many while having a girl or being held by a girl. It all leans twords the rough side, except for some bad pole dancing fills, but I'm hot for sara. I didn't actually watch gg g stuff until I happended upon sara, I dig her.

Monitor #3 is showing a slide show of many different pictures, covering many different kinds of women, sexual acts and not.

This sensory overload usually leads to one thought or fantasy in my head which works for me. Sometimes nice and sometimes not. Sometimes as my legs relax and I look down at the mess i've made, I wonder where the fuck did that come from.

1 comment:

xTx said...

nice ending.

i only have one screen.

boo.